You’re fully signed up to SSE Airtricity once you receive your welcome letter in the post with:
- Confirmation of your switch to SSE Airtricity and the package you’ve chosen
- Your SSE Airtricity account number
This should arrive within 2 weeks of the date you switched over.
Transferring your supply
Approximately 4-6 weeks after your signup is confirmed your previous supplier will send your final bill. This indicates that your final meter reading has been accepted and your supply has been transferred to SSE Airtricity.
After this, you will receive your first SSE Airtricity bill, which should arrive 8 to 10 weeks after you first contacted us.
Important things to know
- Timings may vary, but everything should happen within 8 to 10 weeks.
- Don’t worry if you don’t hear from us – this means your switch is going as planned. We’ll only call you if something goes wrong.
- Your supply won’t ever be interrupted, even if the switching process takes longer than normal.
Find out more about what happens during the switching process and when to contact us.