Meter Readings - common questions
- Is it compulsory to send in meter readings?
- How to submit a meter reading
- Do I have to submit a gas and electricity reading at the same time?
- My meter box is locked. How do I get a meter key?
- I think I have a faulty meter. What should i do?
- Why are ESB or Bord Gáis still reading my meter if I'm an Airtricity customer?
- How do I find out how many units of electricity or gas I used each month?
- My meter reading was rejected. What does this mean?
- What is my price per unit for electricity or gas?
- Why did I get an estimated bill when I submitted a reading a few days ago?
- I just submitted a reading because my last bill was incorrect. When will I receive a new bill?
- The meter reading on my bill is incorrect. What do I do?
- When should I submit a reading so it can be in before a bill?