Your account is specific to your property, so you can’t transfer it when you move. You’ll need to close your existing account and open a new account for your new home. You can do this by:
- Logging in to My SSE Airtricity (available to Electricity-only customers)
- Calling us on 1850 81 22 20
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To close your existing account, you will need:
- Meter readings from your last day in the property
- Your new address so we can send your final bill
- Contact details for your old property – either the landlord if you were renting or the new occcupiers if you were selling.
To open your new account, you will need:
- For electricity – the MPRN of your new property
- For gas – the GPRN of your new property
- Meter reading(s) from your new property on the day you move in (this is optional, but it helps make your first bill more accurate).