Where to buy top ups
You can buy a top up through the following:
- Online through Airtricity.com (debit cards only)
- Go to any PayPoint outlet or Payzone outlet in the Republic of Ireland
- Phone our Customer Service team on 1850 81 22 20 (Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 8:00pm
You'll need your prepayment card details, and your top-up amount can be between €10 and €100.
How to apply your credit to your meter
- Go to your Pay-as-you-go meter and Press the '*' button once on the keypad. The message 'Key Code' will be displayed
- Key in all digits of your power code. If you enter a wrong digit press the '*' button to go back
- Once all 20-digits are entered press the '#' button, if entered correctly an 'Accepted' message will display.
What to do if your power code is rejected
If you receive a 'Rejected' message after entering your power code, you will receive a further error message. Wait until this message clears then start again.
If you have any further problems please see our Troubleshooting guide.