If you choose not to pay by direct debit, Airtricity also offers you a range of other options for making full or top-up payments on your bill:
- At the post office or at selected PostPoint outlets
- Online at Airtricity.com and BillPay.ie
- By Laser or credit card by calling our Customer Service team on 1850 81 22 20
- Through your bank or building society (at your branch, using online/telephone banking or setting up a standing order)
- At selected credit unions
- By cheque
You can also use any of these payment options even if you stay signed up to direct debit – any extra payments made up to 6 working days before the payment due date on your bill will just be deducted from your direct debit amount.
What happens if you cancel your direct debit
Remember, if you cancel your direct debit you will:
- Lose your direct debit discount, and,
- Have to pay a security deposit of €300 if you’re a homeowner, or have your security deposit increased to €300 if you’re renting
How to change your payment method
Contact our Customer Service team on 1850 81 22 20 to discuss the various payment options available and the one that's best for you.