There are a number of ways you can make full or top-up payments on your Airtricity bill online:
Make a payment directly using our Airtricity.com payment facility. You’ll need your:
- My Airtricity login (or Airtricity account number and MPRN or GPRN if you're not registered)
- Laser or credit card, and
- Valid email address.
For all credit card transactions, a payment processing fee of €5 (inc of VAT) applies.
You’ll need to register with MyBills.ie to use this service. Once you do so, you can:
- Use your laser card to make payments, or
- Authorise MyBills.ie to pay your bill directly from your bank account.
Please use your 6 or 7 digit Airtricity account number as your bank reference. Without this reference, your payments may not be credited to your account, so be sure to include it.
Through your online banking service
You can set Airtricity up as a beneficiary on your account and make payments directly from your bank account.
You'll need to use your 6 or 7 digit Airtricity account number as your bank reference. Without this reference, your payments may not be credited to your account, so be sure to include it.
You’ll also need Airtricity’s bank details to do this:
- Account Name: Airtricity Ltd
- Sort Code: 90-10-28
- Bank of Ireland Account Number: 29724029
Please allow up to 3 working days for any payments to appear on your Airtricity account. You can check your account balance any time online through My Airtricity.