Tariffs & Savings
|No Direct Debit
|No Direct Debit
|% Discount off Airtricity Standard||4%||3%||1%||0%||-|
|24hr (cents/kWh)||Inc Vat||Ex Vat||Inc Vat||Ex Vat||Inc Vat||Ex Vat||Inc Vat||Ex Vat||Inc Vat||Ex Vat|
|General Units 24 hr||18.06||15.91||18.24||16.07||18.61||16.40||18.81||16.57||18.81||16.57|
|Night Storage Heating||9.55||8.41||9.65||8.50||9.84||8.67||9.94||8.76||9.94||8.76|
|Nightsaver (cents/kWh)||Inc Vat||Ex Vat||Inc Vat||Ex Vat||Inc Vat||Ex Vat||Inc Vat||Ex Vat||Inc Vat||Ex Vat|
|Annual Standing Charges|
|Electricity (euro/year)||Inc. VAT||Ex. VAT|
|Urban 24 hr||160.24||141.18|
|Rural 24 hr||201.13||177.21|
Note: The Public Service Obligation (PSO) Levy for electricity has been set at €2.63 (incl VAT) per month from 1st October 2012. This applies to all domestic electricity customers, irrespective of supplier.
Terms & Conditions
- *6% electricity unit rate discount, in comparison to “Airtricity Standard” 24hr electricity unit rates (which may vary from time to time) and based on customer opting for the Airtricity ‘SmartSaver Standard’ online (direct debit + e-bill) product. Discounts may vary depending on the payment and billing method chosen by the customer.
- Discounts are against “Airtricity Standard” (no direct debit and no e-bill) 24hr electricity unit rates (which may vary from time to time).
- Standing Charges apply and may vary from other suppliers.
- Except as amended by these “SmartSaver” Terms and Conditions, Airtricity’s General Terms and Conditions for the Supply of electricity and/or gas by Airtricity Limited to domestic premises in the Republic of Ireland apply
- For a list of Airtricity’s tariffs, please click here