Your account is specific to your property, so you can’t transfer it when you move. You’ll need to close your existing account and open a new account for your new home. You can do this by:
- Calling us on 0845 6019093
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Details you need to supply
To close your existing account you will need:
- Meter readings from your last day in the property
- Your new address so we can send you your final bill
- Contact details for your old property – either the landlord/letting agent if you were renting or the new occcupiers/agent if you were selling.
To open an account for your new property you will also need:
- The MPRN of your new property
- Meter reading from your new property on the day you move in (this is optional, but it helps make your first bill more accurate).
If you’ve paid a security deposit and haven’t yet recovered it, it will be refunded to you when the final invoice is paid.