Get us on the phone:
Our Sales and Customer Support phone lines are closed on all Republic of Ireland public holidays.
Gas & Electricity
1850 81 81 10 ≠
Monday to Friday: 8am - 8pm Saturdays: 9am - 6pm
1850 81 22 20 ≠
Monday to Friday: 8am - 8pm
Emergencies (24 hours):
1850 372 999
Bord Gais Networks
1850 20 50 50
Street lighting faults:
1850 372 772
Boiler & Home Services
Find out how to contact us about:
- Gas boiler servicing and repair
- Gas boiler replacement
- Wall cavity or attic insulation
- How do I view my bill online?
- Meter reading guide: How to read your electricity or gas meter
- Your bill explained
- My meter box is locked. How do I get a meter key?
- Ways to Pay
- Why is my bill higher than expected?
- How do the rates work?
ESB Networks When to use this number
Use this number to report:
- Loss of supply
- Cable dig-ins
- Fallen power lines
- Any other dangerous situations
ESB Networks builds, operates and maintains the Electricity network in the Republic of Ireland
Bord Gais Networks When to use this number
Please call this number immediately if:
- You smell gas at home
- You smell gas on the street
Bord Gáis Networks builds, operates and maintains the natural gas network in the Republic of Ireland
Request a SmarterEnergy Card
If you need a new or replacement SmarterEnergy Card. just complete the details below and we'll post one out to the address on your account (Only available to customers in the Republic of Ireland).